Certification For Maryland

I am PTCB certified do I need to obtain state certification for the state of Maryland?

Response from PharmTechPros.com: You need to register as a pharmacy technician with Maryland's Board of Pharmacy. You can download the application here.

Wishing you all the best!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Maryland Invite.