Changing jobs

by Dana
(Cartersville, GA)

I no longer work at the pharmacy that I listed when I became registered. What do I need to do? Also, what happens if the pharmacy that I worked at was employing minors that are not registered?

Response from Dana, in the state of Georgia, you must notify the Board of Pharmacy within 10 days if you change jobs. Here is the form you need to fill out and submit.

As for the issue of your workplace employing unregistered minors, you should report that to the Board of Pharmacy using the following contact information:

Office: 237 Coliseum Drive

Macon, GA 31217

Phone: 478-207-2440

If anyone has anything more to add to help Dana, please submit a comment below.

The Staff at

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Georgia Invite.